Monday, November 23, 2009

such a waste


Unlikely. When ninjas strike, they kill all of the weak. If you're asking passersby for money to buy "karate lessons" (which, by the way, would be worthless because ninja ninjutsu beats all other forms of martial arts - especially karate), then you clearly should not have survived. Of course, now that you've gone and used ninjas for personal gain, they really are going to kill you and your family. I'd like to believe that at least you lived your life to the fullest, but, then again, you are holding a sign up on a sidewalk, asking for handouts.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, but if your father was killed by Ninja (There is no S in the plural form of the word Ninja) then I have all the evidence I need to prove he was a better man than you. You lack the will and look to be a formidable shadow warrior. Your Hobo-Karate is no match for seasoned Ninjutsu. If I were you I'd throw myself into the traffic I was begging for change from. As badass as it is, you don't want to be the one actually being killed by ninja.

    ReplyDelete