Saturday, October 31, 2009

such a disappointment


"Alright, my brothers and sisters. One more time: The Black Panthers are about self-defense and empowerment. Nobody's expecting you to go around blastin' on white people at random. That's insane. That's not what being a Black Panther is all about. At the same time, however, we do have a badass image to uphold. No doubt. Despite that, last week, I found Mike over here playing Frisbee with some little blond children at the park. Blond children! At the park!"

"I'm sorry, Kathleen. I just... I don't know. Frisbee makes me do crazy things."

1 comment:

  1. It was soon clear to the patrons of this rally that Brother Matatunde was not as righteous as Sister Ageywala. When put to the test, Matatunde's afro had density, but it lacked the proud afrocentric volume of Sister Ageywala. No one noticed Matatunde's tears behind his dark pre ray-ban shades brought from the local Woolworth's. Not when the most righteous Sister Ageywala was on stage with her mic-err bullhorn...?

    ReplyDelete